Tuesday 1 May 2012

Orlando



 We went to Gatorland on the way in to Orlando to see some alligators believe it or not!


But we also met this 100 year old giant tortoise :) 


The gators! sunbathing with the turtles, living in perfect harmony.

A parrot

We went in the budgie house and anyone that knows leanne will be aware of her hatred towards budgies and will be completely surprised at the joy in her eyes! She loved it and kept buying more bird food, thats why she's covered in birds because she had seeds everywhere!

We bought some sausages to feed the gators with one warning, don't feed the birds, however the birds were more interested than the gators! This one stalked up behind me and there was a big caffufle when he cornered me and all I could do was throw my sausages at leanne which of course she didn't catch and the bird ran off with the sausages packaging and all.


Leanne and Walt
The next day we went to DisneyLand, now before you're all disappointed at my disinterest in the rides I'm not a ride person and leanne's not so much either so we only went on the kiddie rides! Its a good job as well because every time Leanne got scared she repeatedly punched me! 


The Magic Kingdom
So not being ride people we were there to enjoy the essence of Disney and to take it all in. Its an amazing place but the queues are horrific and the children even more so! Its a good job I wasn't queueing for rides all day or id of left feeling bitter.
We hadn't been there long and a street parade started with music everywhere and all the kids looked so excited (and the adults on the sly) they started dancing in the streets, me and leanne were welling up! It was lovely to see everyone so excited but that was the one and only time the children/pushchairs were cute!!!    


Mickey and Minnie
The Muppets fountain
We got those tea cups spinning!








Leanne enjoyed herself singing in the rain, I enjoyed myself with a cocktail! I needed fluids, id had too much sun and had to see the nurse for paracetamol, she recommended water but I went with Long Island Iced Tea :) 



This is us finally getting some sort of tan! (mainly freckles)


Leanne's in the queue for the best ride EVER!! Toy story! painfully she beat me but if there wasn't a 1hour+ wait id of gone on this ride all day long! This was probably the highlight of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment