Thursday 12 April 2012

Virginia Beach


 This is the beach.



This is a statue of Neptune that was on the beach.



This is me after i dropped my salt water taffy on the floor :( 



Lauras new favourite meal, chocolate covered pretzels.


This was all that was at Virginia Beach, shops full of tat. Once you've seen one, you've seen them all. This didn't stop Laura wanting to go in every single one.


This is me trying to entertain myself in one of those shops.


This is a sandcastle that I'm pretending I built.

There wasn't much here, it was like a warmer version of Weston. We didn't have much time, but we did get to see where the plane crashed the day before.

4 comments:

  1. It does look like Weston lol! Tat shops beach! Lol. But Weston dot have a massive Neptune on the beach! What did saltwater taffy laste like? Did you have it cus of Ross from friends??? Lol!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't remember lol! I only had one bite then dropped it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all looking amazing Leanne, love the house on stilts on the beach, you see that in SO many films - do you have a plan where you're going to or just driving to whatever takes your fancy?

    I see that you're going to Florida, god I wish I was there lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah we have a plan, every hotel booked lol! Just in florida now, sooo hot, trying to ge a nice tan haha!

    ReplyDelete