Friday 18 May 2012

Las Vegas



In Vegas we met up with the lovely Kate, and her friends Megan and Rachel! Was good to see a familiar face! And she came baring gifts...always a delight! :)



I won 49 whole dollars! Never felt adrenaline like it! I wanted to keep my winnings and go home happy, but Laura made me gamble again and I lost every penny. Gambling's a mug game.


The Bellagio, felt like one of the Oceans 11!



Laura losing our dinner money at the roulette table.



Ceasars Palace


We were there for fight night! We thought we'd maybe buy some tickets,  but saw a sign saying they were $1500, so we decided against. 


Laura trying Ben & Jerrys that had crisps in it! 



The strip at night


We went to see the Hoover Dam on the last day in Vegas. I would be able to tell you more about it, but I fell asleep on the coach when the information video was playing, so sorry about that.


After the Hoover Dam, we went to the Grand Canyon which was amazing to actually see in real life. 












For some reason, we can't stop buying novelty cups!


After this was taken, we went back to the car. I looked back and couldn't find Laura and finally spotted her sitting in the drivers seat of another silver car, looking at me like I was stood at the wrong car. It was only until she noticed the handbag in the footwell was neither of ours, that she realised she was sat in a strangers car. 

4 comments:

  1. Laura's Dad wow the car thing I am crying with laughter, still laughing.can,t stand it, i just cant stop laughing, tears and pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photo of the Grand Canyon and Leanne in mid air, you should become a professional photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Dad's still laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Envious of flawless complexion in that heat, I'd have face shinier than tin foil

    ReplyDelete